IF YOU DON'T WORSHIP THE ONE & ONLY TRUE GOD THAN who or what do you worship?

And who or what do you give credit for, your life& this world & ALL that's in it ?

wvblj

Asked by wvblj at 1:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• OP - you aren't making any friends with posts like these and you aren't going to bring anyone to Christ this way either. People see you as a religious zealot (or idiot whatever best fits). Don't cram your personal religious views down our throats or suggest your particular interpretation of scripture is right. Find another topic.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I'm not sure what you mean by "The One and only True God".

I believe in The One Universal Creator (Ek Onkar). As a Hindu my belief does stem from the trinity of Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva. With Brahma being the One Universal Creator. However, the continuation of that base belief is this: Each and ever person in this world who believes in and worships "God" (if that is the name one chooses to use, one could also use Allah, Jehovah, Brahma, etc) believes in and worships The One Universal Creator. No matter the name one chooses to use, how they choose to worship, what name their religion goes by, what holy/sacred text they believe in... ALL who choose to believe, believe in the One Universal Creator.. There is no one single right and true path to "God".. ALL are paths to God. Each individual has their own path to follow. We all have our individual paths to follow however, all those paths lead to the same place in the end.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I do not worship anyone my life is complete with out worship. I credit energy and mass and the string theory with why the universe is the way it is.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• "One and only true God"??? Ummm, there are a limitless amount of Gods and Goddesses out there. None are more important than any other!

I don't worship ANY of them. I coexist with them, honor them and love them all, as a whole. And I occasionally work WITH (not for) one or two of them individually...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Who is the one and only true God? I suppose that depends on who you ask. Don't be so close minded.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• the one and only true god? LMAO
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Putting words in Capital letters doesn't make your religion the "right" religion. I worship God. I worship who I understand God to be. I assume you do the same.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I don't worship anyone and I give credit to my parent's having sex to my life. As for the world, Accretion. Look it up.
    You have your beliefs, I have mine, Stop cramming yours down everyon'es throat, it's annoying and rather rude.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I don't feel the desire to worship anyone or anything. I don't have a void I need to fill in that way. Life is an accident, but purpose is born from it.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Wow the short side to christianity and a way to scare people closer to God, god is in many ways and many forms so one true god is kind of arrogant to say the least.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2011