This is weird.. im confused.

2 days before AF was due i started spottings a brown color at night. But it got heavier throughout the night until the morning. After that i lightly spotted on and off for 2 days. I decided to take a pregnancy test after that because that was definantley not normal for me. I got a very very faint line and the line was sorta of thin. So does this mean i am pregnant? We are ttc and im going to test again. Im thinking maybe i actually ovulated late and the bleeding was implanting bleeding. Im curious for anyones opinions or if they have experienced anything like this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have experienced this, and yes you could be.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• you could b!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Sounds like your going to have a baby ! Sounds like it was implantation bleeding :)
    Re-test again with first morning urine tomorrow before you drink anything. That works the best. Try and get a dr appt as soon as you get another line. Good luck !
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 2:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I am going thru the very same thing right now! I had that brownish spotting Mon/Tues and Wednesday more of a brownish flow. Today nothing! The only difference is that I didn't O this month so I know mine cant be pregnancy. Good luck to you!
    gump

Answer by gump at 9:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• O? You mean you didn't ovulate? How do you know if you didn't? Sorry just curios
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Sounds like you are going to have a baby congrats and best of luck to you with ttc
    becky_space_24

Answer by becky_space_24 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Could be! Test again in a day or two.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 6:35 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• what the test say's?
    tisha999

Answer by tisha999 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 16, 2011