Wow... I would have just never imagined...

In high school i met this girl and from then on I always have looked up to her and maybe even a little jealous of her...

I have always seen her as this fun, classy, woman who had this great life , etc...

So lately we have been hanging out because our oldest daughters are going into preschool together...

OMG, I had no idea how she REALLY was ...

She had always seemed so nice, and just the type of person everyone would want to be around...

In the last few weeks I have found out she is racist ( not even kidding - full on racist) , she hates anyone who is low income ( she keeps talking about how she hopes our daughters dont have any " welfare trash" in their classes because " those dirty kids have dieases" , and I thought she was this super mom, well turns out she takes her kids and drops them off at her moms house VERY SINGLE DAY just so she can have "her time" ..... and her husband is really no better, he acts exactly the same ( which is why thye have a great relationship I guess) ...

So this person who I looked up to for these last 5 years, is now someone that I would be ashamed to be seen with.... how about that !.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• wow thats crazy im glad i dont associate with ppl like that
    Mami9674

Answer by Mami9674 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• wow total opposite! crazy how people turn out after high school!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Isn't that amazing what you find out.. this is what keeps me from having friends in Real Life.. seriously.. because now what are you going to do? you obviously live close, your children being the same age and now in the same class.. i'm sorry, that must have been disappointing to find that out - Its easiest to not look up to others and be strong in what you think and believe.. GL!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Yikes! Good thing you caught it finally!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 2:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• You should never put people on pedestals. They always have a tendency to fall off.....so you admired who you thought she was, and now you don't admire who you have discovered she has become....that's life...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Bet it makes you wonder what you ever saw in her in the first place, huh? Just don't let crazy rub off on you. You sound like a much better person to be around anyway.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 2:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• it's simple, never judge a book buy its cover, you never know what its gonna cost... lol
    pook003

Answer by pook003 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I use to know someone like this, they made fun of people to feel better about themselves and still do, but in all fairness this person is a wack job and never held down a job of any kind so I distanced myself from them cause people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, I don't make fun of people cause I know I am no where near perfect and I don't try to be, I could have plenty of stuff to say about them but I choose to keep those comments to myself. I really am sickened by people who make fun of and talk about people to feel better about their short comings .
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 2:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Sorry to hear that.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I had a friend like that.. she abuses the system..
    Dork4Fish

Answer by Dork4Fish at 2:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2011