Is it normal to feel cramping in ur lower back while pregnant bc im 25 weeks.

ever since the beggining of my pregnancy i have felt like my muscles hurt between my legs on my upper thigh , it hurts my muscles a little when i get up out of bed sometimes. and when ever my bladder is full sometimes i feel pressure on it like the baby kicking it , but sometimes it feels like the baby kicking there when my bladder isnt full also. recently for a couple weeks my back feels crampy not a severe cramp but mild kinda and its uncomfortable feeling sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes its normal.. I had back problems my whole pregnancy but i had a ten lbs baby..
    kiki637

Answer by kiki637 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• i had back probs with my 2nd pregnancy and ended up having almost a 9lb baby.
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• normal..i had sever back discomfort with my 1st but i later found out it was cuz my left hip is shorter than my right and that caused my uturs to be tilted so my discomfort was towrad my back ..most of your discomfort is from the extra weight you gained..my baby was only 7lbs
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2011