What kind of classes did you take as a child..........

dance, art, piano??? I did tap, piano, and ceramics.

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 2:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I did gymnastics very young, basketball for like a month in junior high and that was it.. the very reason my son WILL be taking activities.. My parents didn't have the money for it so I understand but I think it could have prevented some of the drinking and drugs and sex I did starting WAY Too young
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• tap, jazz, ballet, piano, voice, gymnastics, tball, basketball, cheerleading and soccer - not all at the same time! I took piano and jazz the longest.

Answer by missanc at 2:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Piano, flute, tap, ballet, gymnastics, horsebackriding, fencing, ceramics, and tennis.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 2:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I didn't do any......But I had a lot of freedom roaming the neighborhood, playing with neighborhood kids, riding my bike, sledding, getting dirty, playing in the sun.....drinking water out of the hose in the summer...... :) We were technically poor, but I didn't realize that until I was an adult.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• gymnastics but it was boring so i played softball from the time i was 6 until i graduated high school at 18, played basketball from the time i was 12 til college was over at 20 (scholarship woohoo)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• None. I did band in elementary school, and choir in highschool.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• my parents weren't to giving even though we had the money. I gained interest in music very young, taking orchestra in elementary school, coasting through middle school and taking band in high school. I had plenty of talents, in arts, sports, academics, but my parents lack of support made it difficult to accomplish anything. Glad I'm different with my kids.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 2:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• None I took band in school.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 2:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I learned to play the flute and I loved it until I started getting mirgraines real bad and had to stop.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 2:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I took ballet, tap and dance, and I loved it..
    pook003

Answer by pook003 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2011