Faint Line on a pregnancy test..

Quick question..would you guys consider a faint blue line a positive? I took it about 4pm yesterday set it down and came back and the line was there ..but very light..But when i orginally took it i looked like something was regristering..im doubting it like maybe its an evap line or something..too good to be true kinda thing considering i was on fert. meds for 5 yrs when i conceived my twins in 2007..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes that's positive. Congrats!

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• How long did you allow the test to sit before you checked it?
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 2:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• that's a positive!!! grats
    proudmom717

Answer by proudmom717 at 2:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• That happened to me both times, and I was preggo. For me the earlier I took the test the lighter the line :) I was just so excited to find out I took it so early :) I just got lucky though :) Congrats momma
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• This happened to me with 2 pregnancies.... Yes, positive! congrats! Take a digital test, there is no way to misread it.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 4:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• even a faint line is a positive on most tests. I'd go ahead and schedule a blood test just to know for absolute sure but i think congrats are in order.... so...... CONGRATS!!!!
    mrs.miner

Answer by mrs.miner at 7:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• If the test sat any longer than 10mins it could have been a false positive otherwise congrats!
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 7:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2011