Which Headline Do You Find More Interesting?

Manufacturing Orders Fell 1.2% in April.    Orders for manufactured goods dropped 1.2%, shipments decreased 1.3%, and ominously, inventory has increased

Fannie & Freddie Got $400 Million in No-Bid Deals in 2009-2010Fannie and Freddie decides to forego penalties on lenders who used robo-signers all while  they captured more than $400 million in contracts from the same department that bailed them out.

Auto Bailout Costs US Taxpayers $14 billion.  The U.S. could lose more than $10 billion in General Motors Co. alone if the government sold its remaining shares of the auto maker at current share prices.

Obama ( & Supporters) Against Palin's Wildlife Strategy Before They Were FOR It?  US Forest Service and the Bureau of Land Management are developing a plan to eliminate as many feral pigs as possible, as soon as possible. 

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 2:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Actually, none of them.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 2:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• No sweat Ego... Not everyone takes an interest in the decisions and fiscal responsibility of our nations leaders...
    grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Hehe yep you busted me. I'm much more curious what the cast of Jersey Shore is up to.

/sarcasm

I was more interested in the article that said that the nation's millionaires control 39% of the nation's wealth. But you know, that's just me.

http://blogs.wsj.com/wealth/2011/05/31/millionaires-control-39-of-the-worlds-wealth/
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 2:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• the last one cuz i like to laugh at sarah palin
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 2:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I was more interested in the article that said that the nation's millionaires control 39% of the nation's wealth.

So, develop a business plan, work hard, dedicate your life to becoming one of them...  I have worked hard to develop my own business and am perfectly happy with my financial place in life.... I guess because I have goals and am dedicated to my future~ I don't need to be worried about what others are making... C'est la vie... ;o)

grlygrlz2

Comment by grlygrlz2 (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I find them all interesting but in order of level of interest, IMO:

1. Fannie & Freddie got $400 million in no-bid contracts  What does this mean to each taxpaying citizen?

2. Auto Bailout  What does this mean to each taxpaying citizen?

3. Manufacturing orders fell  How does this impact our economy?

4. Obama and supporters were against Palin's Wildlife strategy  Feral pigs are a huge threat to agriculture.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• why worry about wealth when it's already been taxed? You don't get to tax wealth, just income.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Hard to pick a favorite. They all are very telling on our future economic state.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 2:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• They all make me sick! They all demonstrate how the "Progressive Elitists" are raping this country and yet "they" name the rich as the enemy, which is a joke because "THEY" ARE THE RICH!!!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 2:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I can't pick just one. I am interested in all of them.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2011