tmi???

ok so im 29 wks and iv been going to the restroom (not pee but the other one) alot more today then normal and been having bad lower back pains but the pain dont go away so anyoen know wut is going on??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You have the poops and lower back pain ;)
    Anonymous

• Call your doc and see what they have to say. I'm not saying you are but I know many women that had severe bowel movements before they went into labor. Are you having any cramping or tightness in your belly?
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• well a couple of days ago i went to the hospital for contractions and they gave me a shot to relax my utreus (sp?) and since then weird stuff has been happing to my body but i aint had any more contractions since
    Anonymous

• if you had been having contractions its probably a good idea to call your doctor nd let them know what you are feeling ...?
    Anonymous