Is it safe to put vasoline o babyoil adult content

in booty and mans penis while having anal sex???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah i would think so, just not to much
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• You should be using a condom if you're engaging in sex. Get some KY Jelly instead of what you're suggesting. You don't want anything causing microscopic holes in the condom. Doing this will prevent a man getting an infection. The anus is not a clean place no matter how well you scrub the outside.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Coconut oil is a much safer option ... vaseline and babyoil are petrochemicals and honestly shouldn't be used anywhere on or in the body.
    Anonymous

• Neither are safe if you are using a condom (which you should for anal intercourse to help insure that bacteria from the anus is not transferred into the vagina by accident).. Both are petroleum based lubricants which breaks down condoms.

Also, both can cause infections in some women & men (especially those who are more sensitive in regards to those areas of the body: vagina, penis, anus) because they are not ph balanced and made specifically for that type of activity.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I just recently bought a product from pure romance that has a lubrication just for anal sex. It also numbs it a little bit so it doesn't hurt as much. I am don't care for anal sex but my husband does so every once in a while I don't mind doing it for him. It hurts to much for me to enjoy it. The product from pure romance has helped the pain be a lot more standable. Its called booty eaze.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 10:20 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Ginger said it perfectly.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:17 PM on Jun. 3, 2011