For the most part, do you eat the same breakfast and lunch everyday?

If you do, what are your go to meals for breakfast and lunch?

Mommy2JoshNJake

Asked by Mommy2JoshNJake at 2:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I do for breakfast, but not lunch. My favorite breakfasts are:

Oatmeal with thawed blueberries, splenda, and butter spray
    Split english muffin spread with 2 tsp butter mixed with crushed garlic, thick slice of tomato, and a sprinkling of italian seasoning then broiled
    Sauteed mushrooms, grape tomatoes, zucchini, and thawed chopped spinach omelet topped with shredded mozzarella cheese

Lunch tends to be leftovers, or a boca burger with sauteed mushrooms, laughing cow cheese, and a tomato slice and a salad.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Oops.... forgot - on that english muffin, I also put a slice of provolone or shredded mozzarella cheese before broiling.
    Ginger0104

• For breakfast, a glass of milk and a bowl of cheerios. Everyday... usually at the same time. Lunch...if I am at school I eat the same thing..a grilled turkey sandwich and a bottle of water :) But thats only three days a week. If Im at home I eat a penut butter and jelly sandwich with mac salad, or maybe just some peanut butter toast and a glass of milk. Depends on what I have in the cupboards. :)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 2:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• i love fooling with breakfast, my favorite is scrambed eggs with ham, and french toas with bacon, sometimes I twist it up eggs with cheese hotdogs or sausages, maybe mickey mouse head pankcakes and so forth, breakfast is soooo easy to play with!!
    pook003

Answer by pook003 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Yes, i bring waffles to work for breakfast everyday, and i have a frozen meal for lunch everyday
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 3, 2011