Not morning sickness, but...

I do not get morning sickness. I do not throw up or anything like that, but whenever I go to eat nothing looks good and I get this disgusted feeling in my belly. Feels kind of squeamish. This is so hard to explain. Have you had this and what should I do?

gibsongirl017

Asked by gibsongirl017 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You have to eat, it will ease that feeling and you are probably dehydrated. I did have morning sickness, and I started with 1 saltine cracker every 1/2 hour, is was so bad that's all I could do :( Hope you get to feeling better.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• You have to eat. Try the saltines, ginger ale, sprite things like that and if you are not drinking enough fluids you will feel yucky too. Hope you feel better soon!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I am eating, just not a lot and I always feel gross when I do.
    gibsongirl017

Comment by gibsongirl017 (original poster) at 3:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My midwife gave me great advice on that subject recently: eat whatever sounds good. Even if it's pizza and French fries, eat it!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 4:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2011