My meals 2 days worth- how am I doing.

yesterday:
milk for breakfast
Avocado sandwich with lettuce, tomato, onion, dill sauce for lunch-water
lentils with manwich, baked fries and peas for dinner-water & coke zero

Today:
Milk for breakfast
Grilled cheese on wheat with one piece of cheese
water melon and a HUGE helping of salad with home made balsamic/honey dressing- water
Dinner will be lentil tacos(lentils, Tomato, onion, cilantro) on corn shells with lettuce tomato and cheese and Spanish rice- water

I am not hungry for breakfast or snacks... If I am I have water and a couple of bites of left overs...

BTW. I am really really fat. We have no money so we are cutting back food. I figure I might loose weight in the process since the kids eat first.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I think that sounds great.. I am going shopping this weekend for items to also shed my fat - great job!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Really? If you have no money and are cutting back on food, the first thing you should cut out is the Coke Zero. Pop is expensive, it has no vitamins in it, and should be the last thing you are purchasing if you have no money for food.
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 2:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Sounds pretty good. I agree on cutting the pop out.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• It was at my mother in laws get a grip. I didn't think I needed to specify that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Not eating breakfast will sabotage your weight loss. I don't like eating it either but that is definitely an issue. Maybe even a slice of toast with PB with your milk.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 2:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2011