Weekly Meal Planners..

What does your dinner weekly meal plan look like for this week, I'm sick of making the same stuff over and over again. I need budget friendly yet yummy meals! Thanks!

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 2:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Mine stinks this week. I did not take the time to sit down and properly work it out.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• for dinner tonight sausage, bacon with greenbeans, cubed pts, cornbread. one night will be breakfast of french toast or pancakes with fruit, one night might be manwich with a veg. I usually plan my list with what is one sale.But a few meals that might sound good is english muffins, with bacon and then top with cheese and melt, mashed pt with hamburger and creamed corn and sounds weird but good, sauage and fried pts is a favorite, fish with coleslaw and hush puppies is a good one, mac and cheese with canned tuna and add peas is a good and easy meal and then can add a bread to round out the meal.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I found this store buy us called fresh and easy.... I now plan some of my meals around what sorts of seasoned meats they have. The quality is great, the price good, and the size perfect for our family of 5.
    Anonymous

• Last night was split chicken breast on the grill. Tonight is Tacos made with lentils, tomorrow is lentil soup, the next day I am trying a cauliflower/cheese chili recipe I just got. After than I am not sure. Maybe some lentil sloppy Joes... Those are always a hit.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I have never made a meal plan. How do you know you will want tacos on a sunday? How do you know your family will want spaghetti on a wensday? I have no idea what I am making tonight. When it comes time I will go into my kitchen and grab something.
    surfgrl60

Answer by surfgrl60 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I need one more dinner for this week. SO far::

Chili Dogs with French Fries and fruit
    Chicken Enchiladas with rice and beans
    Tuna Casserole
    Chicken Breast with rice and veggies
    Fish Tacos with rice and beans
    Sloppy Joes with corn on the cob and french fries
    staceybelly9

Comment by staceybelly9 (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Make it easy like, cheese eggs, pancakes and fruit!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• maybe a breakfast night with a meat, fruit and either omelets or french toast or even pancakes. My girls love breakfast night.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:58 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• check out rachel rays 30 minute meals, cheap, and fast you will love her..
    pook003

Answer by pook003 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2011