Did you know this about cradle cap?

So our DD got a slight case of cradle cap a few weeks back. Her cradle cap went away and I started noticing these rashes on my hands, who knew it was contagious?! I did some research on dermatitis, and a form of dermatitis in adults is called cradle cap in infants. Hmmm, who knew, and its gross on me lol

yesmaam

Asked by yesmaam at 2:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Health

• I did NOT know that.. my son had that as an infant and then again as a toddler.. weird.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• you're wrong, sorry. cradle cap is seborrheic dermatitis whatever you have is probally contact dermatitis, 2 totally different things
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Wow, that is interesting!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• josies mommy, you're right, and that is exactly what I said in my post too. I said a form of dermatitis :)Which came from my DD cradle cap, and it is contagious, rarely does it spread to other people, but it does happen :)
    yesmaam

Comment by yesmaam (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Interesting... both my kids had it
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 4:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My neices had this. Aloe vera juice or a quality aloe cream would help you both. This really cleared it up for my neices.
    phoenixstar

Answer by phoenixstar at 6:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2011