Families absurd behavior

My fiance's mom lives with us, as well as his brother, and when they first moved in I was fine with it, I'm rather close to my mom and sister and if they needed somewhere to stay I'd want my doors to be just as open to them. But I noticed when something goes wrong, the house turns into a hell hole. His mom gets to screaming and cursing at him and his brother has even attacked him and I had to break it up when I was 3 months pregnant. His mom will yell slurs at him like 'you stupid mf, i hate you and want you out of my life forever' She calls the cops and tries to have him arrested, takes his vehicle and so on, and then a week will go by no one will talk and then when she needs something she'll ask him, he'll do it and say 'she's my mom, I don't believe in holding grudges.' Then, a week later their back at each others throat.  I am SICK of living in such a mess. THIS is not how I want to live. We have been in the plans of asking them to leave but my bf has been procrastinating it month after month, I'm to the point where I wanna say, "I'm threw." I'm 8 months pregnant and I wake up everyday wondering what crap is gonna happen today. .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• You need them gone for your health and the baby's health. You need to get them out.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Good idea. Set a date. They leave or you do. What an awful way to live life..good luck.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• OMg.. mommy.. that's terrible for you and your child to have to see and deal with.. I would set a date and agree with Meooma!! seriously.. No way would I be able to deal with that.. that's some serious issues there mama..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I think a lot of people have family like that, god knows I do and seriously some of them need to be medicated, they will treat people like crap then when they need something will act like nothing ever happened, I think I agree with you set a date and tell your fiance they leave or I do, I don't blame you for not wanting to be around that drama, I wouldn't do it either.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 2:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I would kick them out myself and if my fiance didn't like it, I would tell him to hit the road too!
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I would def kick them out ASAP!!!!!!!!! u have 2 put Ur self & Ur child's welfare first,before this nasty people.Sounds like this people has no breeding!!! sorry.They have no right whatsoever 2 act or behave like that @ Ur own place.Its sad,sorry that u & Ur child has 2 go through this crap.Its not healthy 4 Ur child 2 see them fight,not @ at all.& if Ur Fiance don't want them 2 move out,then tell em' go pack Ur things w/ them!!!! You'll b just fine,Ur life would b more PEACEFUL & SAFER w/ this people around.Good luck w/ ya!
    inahan

Answer by inahan at 4:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• you need to let them (bf's mother and brother) that they have 2 weeks to find a place to live. and if your bf gets mad then tell him fine, then you will be the one to leave. all that fighting they are doing is hurting your relationship, its unhealthy for you and your son and obviously your bf's mother doesn't show respect.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2011