Pregnant but not very tired?i

i am weeks pregnant and not very tired is that normal and is that ok? because i had a miscarriage my last pregnancy and im worried it will happen again and i am doing everything diffrent this time but it still scares me you know.

aliciareichle

Asked by aliciareichle at 2:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just eat right, rest when tired, put your feet up at night and drink plenty of water, take your vitamin and see your doc. THe rest is out of your hands. GL mama
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 2:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• In the first trimester I was exhausted!!! in the 2nd trimester I got my energy back...and now I'm 35 weeks and I am so tired I can barely stay awake.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I was never really tired in the first trimester like some women get. I also never got morning sickness. Every pregnancy is different.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 2:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• thank
    aliciareichle

Comment by aliciareichle (original poster) at 2:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Don't be scared that just means your body is able to handle it better! Usually you are most tired your 2nd trimester when baby is growing a lot and fast!
    o0luvlissa0o

Answer by o0luvlissa0o at 2:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2011