cheep baby stuff

ok im only 17 and no one will hire me for a job my dad is willing to help me buy some cheep stuff that i need and the one thing that i need most is the carseat and i would like a carseat/stroller set thing anyone know where i can get one cheep??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• craigslist.com or freecycle.org
    Anonymous

• you can can cheap things at a consignment shop try there
    Anonymous

• i would try a store with used baby things... thats where i got my stuff.. you will hear stories that if your stuff isnt new then it can give the baby SIDS....this is not true... SIDS is not something that can be passed from one baby to another... i have 2 healthy kids and another on the way they all going thru the pass me down... i would just go to any store that sells used stuff, just make sure you clean it real good
    angel_lips

Answer by angel_lips at 5:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i was told not to use a used car seat though because it could be broken in some way like if it was in a accadent (my sister told me if her son was out of his she would let me use her carseat) but i worried that it night be broken and hurt my baby
    Anonymous

• Craigslist.com
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 5:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• We have a program call 1st Choice. It's a place where inexperianced mothers or moms2be can go. I went to a carseat class.. LOL I know, but I sat for 25 minutes and learned how to install it and what the law says and they gave me a carseat, They also have birthing classes and and others that you go to for like an hour. You get "BABY BUCKS" for going and you can go to the "STORE" and buy items you need.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Oh yeah.. each state has a carseat person office place. I can;t remember what it's called but the office was at the local courthouse. They have lots there too.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• In Indiana if you do not have a carseat the hospital will provide you with one before you are allowed to leave with the baby... You could check into that...
    Anonymous

• have u looked at yard sales or goodwill. im 18 just turned 18 a month ago and im like i got all my baby stuff gaved to me or at goodwill i got a car seat for 2 dollers and it look brandnew
    dunaganbaby

Answer by dunaganbaby at 7:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2008