Lets say you are a grandma to a beautiful 3 year old little girl.. and her mother MURDERS her and lies about it!! You KNOW she did it.. would you lie for her to protect her..or would you tell the truth to give your granddaughter justice?

--Casey Anthony Case.

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 3:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• hmmm I would definately tell... I mean it would kill me to do it... hell it would kill me just knowing a baby suffered like that. it breaks my heart just thinking about it and how there are safe baby places all over the place where you can drop your baby off no questions asked so why would anyone murder their baby like that. its not fair and it pisses me off
    mommyof3isme

Answer by mommyof3isme at 3:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I would want the truth to come out. Then I would curl up in a ball for a while to mourn the entire situation.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• id tell the truth. even tho shes my daughter she murdered her own daughter!!!!
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Her parents have spoke the truth even though they know it is hurting their daughter. I think I would do the same, it would kill me, but then again I would be half dead anyway!

Answer by older at 3:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I was just going to say this is just like the casey anthony.. I don't know.. I would probably kill for my son but when it comes to thinking if my son ever murdered my grandchild.. I would have to speak up - makes me wonder if she was just a spoiled little brat this bad or what her life was really like growing up to be THIS cold, you know?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Thats exactly what she wanted IMO too. I would tell the truth, have to hold everyone accountable for their actions.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 3:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• i couldnt ever keep something like that from anyone i would tell them ... but unless shes a part of the murder?
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Justice? Everyone wants to do the right thing, I know how bad your are hurting, it feels like your heart is going to bust. I still hurt daily for what my grand duaghter done to me, and I had to turn her in ,because for her to get the help she needed.She started steeling a little at a time. I did nothing, just took up for her till the time I had to use tough love.She stole my life savings and spent it in less than a month.It was over $40,000.00. I know she did not kill a person, but it is like she has died,the only thing that keeps me going is maybe in prision she will get the help she needs, if your daughter does not get the help she needs this could happen again. hope I HELPED YOU.
    granlana

Answer by granlana at 3:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Telling the truth is always the way to go.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 3:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Oh, child or not . . . there are lines. When you cross the line of rape, murder, violence . . . .I turn you in.

My family knows there is a line.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2011