Do you think its wrong to have your tounge lip and nosed pierced when u have a child?

because i have had my tounge pierced for 2 years and my nose pierced fior 6 and my lip for a year and i wanna make sure people arent against it i think its fine

aliciareichle

Asked by aliciareichle at 3:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have my tongue and eyebrow (twice) pierced...I don't see what the big deal is. I don't think anyone has the right to judge someone because of a piece of jewelry they have, ya know?
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• People who judge based on appearance are going to do so whether you have kids or not. I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but I'm sure there are people who do.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My nose is pierced.. and I have 3 kids. My lip used to be pierce too.. I see no problem with it.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• i have all three pierced as well and i dont think its wrong. im a mom of 2!!
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 3:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I admit I am not a fan of face piercings (it is not my thing and not something I would do) BUT I feel that people have the right to pierce whatever body parts they want. It is not my body, it is not my business and it is not my place to judge them.
    Besides what does body piercings have to do with being a parent? body piercings is a form of self-expression and it does not define what type of parent you are or how good of a parent you are. So I really don't think people should be judged or have assumptions made about them just because of how they look.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Who cares? I don't mean who cares about your feelings, just do what you want to do, It's your face lol
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Hey, i you like it that's all that matters! I have my nose pierced and a tattoo and alot of people don't like it and alot of people do. But I LIKE IT and that's most important! People need to learn to see others from the inside out.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Every body is an individual! I dont see anything wrong with it.
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I have my belly pierced, two earring per ear, and I have three tattoos: My son's name and a heart on my upper left arm, and a dagger and rose "tramp stamp" on my back. If anyone pulls their nose at you, tough for them. I am very "calm, collected" person that happens to like to show what my interests are.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 3:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Honestly I wouldn't give a shit what people thought. If they don't like it screw em! There's nothing wrong with loving who you are!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2011