Does it seem difficult to be away from your husband?

My husband and I dont really like being away from each other. We have to go out of town and will be in two different cities. It will only be for one night but it still seems difficult for both of us.. Does it feel the same for you and your hubby?

Some of my relatives want me to stay for a week...

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 3:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes :) that's adorable.. we are like that too - sometimes I like him away for a weekend but not often lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I remember those days.................ahhhhhhhhhhhh
    Now I would love to get away.........ALONE..........LOL
    You will be fine, keep the cell phones charged and talk each other to sleep (or well, whatever to sleep!) LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• yea its hard to be away from him. my hubby is in the military, so most of our relationship had been spent away from each other.
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Yes we've been married for 11 years.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• not for me because we were used to it weve been away from each other for a year at the most when he went to iraq and other time like 6 months or 3 or whatever
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• sometimes but if he left me over night YES hunny i couldnt do it ill crave him lol j.k. but yes it would be hard
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I can sleep when he's not around. HE can't sleep when I'm not there.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• It don't just seem difficult - it *is* difficult. DH and I have been together for 5 years - we are attached at the hip - even if it's by phone sometimes. But beware - I saw a question like this last week and the girl got accused of being "up her husband's butt" LOL some people don't get that other people can be as close as you and DH are and that's okay for y'all. I say bless your heart honey - missing your best friend and wonderful husband is a good sign of how much you love him.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 3:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Nah. Mine has been deployed so many times for months on end it is something I get used to. I don't like it, but I can't change it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I hated when my hubby was in the military and he'd have to leave for training and things. I still don't like to be apart from him and we've been married for almost 11 years.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 3:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2011