NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 3:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Religious Debate

• I would not with or without religion. My religion has nothing to do with my morals.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I agree with pookiekins.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I don't need religion to have common sense. Other people do.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I am not in the habit of murdering, stealing and cheating but religion has nothing to do with it . There are plenty of criminals raised with religion and plenty of honest people raised without it.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I might have slept with someone at an earlier age without my religious upbringing. *gasp*
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 3:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I treat others as I want to be treated. That may be a Christian value, but I know plenty of "Christians" who do not abide by it. I know many non religious people who are great humans. I think, or at least I hope, I would still be a good, respectful person even if I was raised with a religion.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Nope.  I've never been on the wrong side of the law in my life.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Without my CURRENT Path, not the one I was raised in, I would not be the person I am today. I was raised to be Christian and I had little to no respect for anyone but myself. It was only once I embraced the idea of the Greater Good that I got past that.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Absolutely not, I am not religious. I do believe in God, I don't believe in hell, the devil, sin, or in being punished by God. I make decisions coming from a place of love, don't get me wrong I am human I do get mad but I never would want to hurt some one emotionally, or physically.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 3:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Considering that you quoted me, I'm going to say that I never said that an absence of religion would create a Ted Bundy. (Where's the "Jump to Conclusions" mat when you need it.)

-Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 3:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2011