Teeth grinding???

my 6 month old has started grinding his teeth... does anyone know what that means?

mommyof3isme

Asked by mommyof3isme at 3:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my firends baby is that old and my son also did that at that age .. its annoying!! but i guess they cant help it ... maybe it helps with their teething pain?
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• that sounds about right.... he has 4 teeth coming in at the same time 2 on top and 2 on bottom... poor baby
    mommyof3isme

Comment by mommyof3isme (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• ask his dr. but at that age i would not worry to much, just keep an eye out when he gets older.
    shumpysmom

Answer by shumpysmom at 3:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My 8 mo old is doing the same thing. I heard that it is not a problem unless they continue doing it past about a year old or so, I think. I hate the noise as well...drives me crazy!
    AngZacc

Answer by AngZacc at 4:28 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• it drives me crazy too.... I cringe everytime he does it... but if it's making him feel better I think I can handle it
    mommyof3isme

Comment by mommyof3isme (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Jun. 3, 2011