Has any one tryed CEO Moms?

Has any one tryed CEO moms? is it a good place to make money from home? Do any of you work there ? any information about it would be great.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• CEO Moms is Melaleuca, and Yes, I've done it. Since I don't enjoy ripping people off, lying about products or being ripped off myself, I decided not to stay!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:58 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I've been part of Internet CEO Moms for almost 2 years now. It has been such a blessing for my Family and Me. It's just like everything in life, what may work for some may not work for others. I don't lie to anyone at all. That's not what we're about. It's like anything you do, you have to be passionate and believe in what you're doing. Feel free to message me if you have any questions, but I suggest that you contact the person who introduced you to our Team and ask them all the questions you want.

Hope this helps a bit.

Best Wishes!!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I have been with Internet CEO Moms for 2 years and I LOVE it. I agree with mommy2joeynabby, it's been such a blessing in my life and I have been able to pay off my car with this income and working on paying off more. There may be some teams that don't disclose the whole thing about us but for myself and the people that I help, we disclose EVERYTHING so you are able to make an educated decision on if this is the right thing for you or not. But for myself personally, I love this team and what it's done for my family and myself. I guess you can compare it to chinese food, some people like chinese food and some don't and that's OK! LOL It's just up to you to make the decision for yourself. ;o)

I hope this does help you some!
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 4:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I didn't care for it and really never made any money. My family said no thank you as did all my friends. My team was gung ho but like me made no cash. I got a part time job and worked less and made more.
    Anonymous

• I have heard of it, don't know anyone who has done it. I have my own business and LOVE it. I have to agree with the others, you have to work at anything you do and be passionate. I make 50% on everything...if you are interested, message me!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Lots of melaleuca popping up again, Im going to guess there is a promotion...1/2 off or 1.00 enrollments...but that is only on the membership and then there is the products. I did the business for 2 1/2 yrs. Its a tough business...I said that even when I did it....I will say if you do not believe WHOLE HEARTEDLY in it, keep looking....I did/do believe in being chemical free, but trying to pass that onto others is hard.
    As for the money end..the honest truth is that until you are a Director and/or above there is no real money...and truthfull at that level you begin to see a few hundred...so if you hit that in a day thats great! if it takes you 6 mos like many...you make very little, and still are getting your products.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Nope, and I never will....testing done on the products they refuse to disclose the ingredients for have proven their "All natural" products contain the harmful chemicals they claim they don't. So many with Melaleuca tout that they use all natural products without harmful chemicals....and well, even though they may not realize the truth because they don't research....they are in fact lying because those products are NOTHING near being "all natural" and "chemical free"
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2011