Have you ever left one of your groups?

I am considering leaving one of my groups. Have you ever left one? If so why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Yes. For many reasons, no one was posting, was turning into a debate group when it was supposed to be far from it, etc.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Yes I have, when it wasn't something I was interested in anymore, when it seemed that more of the posts were stuff I wasn't interested in or had a comment about than ones I was / did. There have been a couple that I have left for personal reasons. No big deal, because, even though we are all people and should treat each other with courtesy, it's the internet, it's not my life. If there's something on the internet that causes me pain or I'm not getting something out of, then why waste my time with it?
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 8:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Sure! With so many groups on so many topics it makes sense that a group might not be a good fit. You aren't ging to hurt anyone's feelings if you leave and there is no law that says you can't go back * well some groups may have that rule, but won't) there are thousands of groups out there.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Well I left all of my groups that had to do with pregnancy
    because I lost my baby... Didn't feel right, and it kinda hurt
    to look at it. It's no biggie.
    3Smiths

Answer by 3Smiths at 2:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2008