The other girl...

The girl my husband had an affair with about.. 7 months back, is going to start attending my small, 15 classroom college on monday. We live in a small town, and she doesnt live very far away from us either. I do everything I can do to avoid running into her sometimes when I do. I feel like having a break down and I take it out harshly on my husband. Shes a living reminder that my he stepped outside of our marriage to be with her. Although we're together now, I'm still affected by him cheating on me.
And now, to find out shes going to go to the same small college where we will most certainly share classes together.. I just dont know what to do. Or how to feel.

:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• I am sooo sorry mommy!!!! cheating hurts sooo bad 7 mnths isn't long at all your a very strong woman to have given him this second chance if i were you i would try some online classes cuz if i seen that hoe it would be on :p

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Ouch :( no advice, but plenty of sympathy.
    EgoTryptophan

Answer by EgoTryptophan at 4:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I don't even have an answer for you, but God Bless you! Keep the faith in yourself and your husband and it will all be what it is meant to be.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 4:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• just ignore her if you happen to see her in a classroom or in the hallway. there isn't anything you can do unless you want to confort her on the issue that happened 7 months ago. you are there to get an education and don't let anything or anyone make you feel weird about seeing her there.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• The worst thing yo ucan do is show her you are affected by her. COMPLETELY ignore her. Stay strong. You decided to stay with your husband meaning you must have decided to forgive him. Im not saying forget about it but move forward with your marriage. I understand that it hurts but DO NOT give her the satisfaction of knowing that you are affected by her presence.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 4:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• hugs

djh0505

Answer by djh0505 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Should I tell my husband that she is...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• even thoug hthis is all his fault, yo uchose to forgive him so I wouldnt keep bringing it up. Ask yourself what will it solve by telling him.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 4:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• It takes a lot to get over a cheating spouse. Instead of looking at that girl and thinking about his mistakes, look at her and think about how he is with you. She is a mistake, you are his choice. Good luck (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Give it a different meaning, change your mind about it. Ask yourself is seeing her worth the loss of peace & serenity in the moment?
    Give it a new meaning, maybe it means nothing to you. Change your mind. He is with you still, he used her. Keep in mind that men can have sex with out any emotion involved. When some one does some thing hurtful to you, let the hurt stop there don't allow it to continue to re-infect you that gives way too much control & energy to others. She should be the one embarrassed, she almost wrecked the lives of all of his (your family) loved ones & him too, not you. I hope this helps.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 4:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2011