My dream of the future just changed

drastically!
does this ever happen to you?
i'll be working really hard towards it then all the sudden i don't want to do it anymore and i just change gears! so weird
like a big project for example...im working on it, then BOOM a whole other idea hits me like a ton of bricks so i have to clean up and start on the new one.
i can never finish what i get started sometimes!

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 4:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Not following you really do you mean like a simple craft/buliding type project? Or do you mean like a career or something?

I change my mind when doing things like craft projects, building things or design etc. As far as my life long goals well sometimes I change my mind but not like a ton of bricks hitting me & I instantly switch gears. About big things they are always thought out & contemplated as to weather I want to stop what I am doing to begin something else.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Mine is a little different. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. lol. Actually I've been a sahm for 9 years and now my youngest will be going to school this fall. I will have lots of time on my hands. I have to do something or I will go crazy. So I've been trying to decide what I should do. I want to help contribute to the family financially but still am thinking of my options. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2011