What is your favorite thing about being pregnant?

I'm TTC and wondering what sort of things I have to look forward to. Tired of hearing all of the horror stories and ready to hear the good things that come with pregnancy... What wonderful things can I expect with my first pregnancy?

Ash09855

Asked by Ash09855 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I LOVED being pregnant.. although sick and had gestational diabetes ( only mini horror story there lol ) I loved seeing my baby grow in front of my eyes, feeling him move around, have the hiccups, talking to his belly, daddy reading him stories and feeling him kick in response.. loved wearing maternity clothes too! loved rubbing my belly and finally loved looking in the mirror.. I still miss being pregnant SO much!!!!!! please enjoy Mama and congrats
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I loved the ultrasounds and feeling my son move and the kicks. It was so crazy watching my stomach roll!!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Sex without birth control and the increased libido to enjoy it.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• The best part of being pregnant is the love: knowing that the love my husband and I have for each other will manifest into a person we can love together...and the love our friends and family share with us about the beauty of the whole experience.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 4:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• i loved being pregnant.. I love the ultra sounds and hearing their heart beat.. i loved my big round belly. i loved to feel the babies move..
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I liked feeling them kick and roll around in there. It's the oddest sensation. It also told me my oldest daughter's personality. If she was awake in there I'd push to feel where she was or see if I could figure out what body part it was. She would ALWAYS push me right back, ALWAYS. I knew from that point on she'd be one stubborn reactive child and she sure is :)
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 4:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Not going to lie, I'm not one of those glowing pregnant women....and in fact, it's been pretty miserable for me the entire time. BUT, it is all worth it and I would do it a million times over again every time I feel my baby move. Knowing that there is a person inside of me and that she is all mine....man, it's just amazing. :-)
    Molly4630

Answer by Molly4630 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Oh man umm pregnancy for me isnt that fun honestly i like the outcome (the baby of course lol) i like the attention the belly pics the little kicks and the catering LOL
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I loved feeling them move around. I actually have a couple of videos where you can see my youngest moving around and flipping. It's so interesting to watch now that she's a year old! I loved hearing the heartbeat for the 1st time. That's the moment it becomes real for me. I also loved finding out the sex of the baby...and then shopping for a couple of outfits right after the ultrasound. I loved imagining how they would look in their little outfits and getting their cribs fixed up just right. =) I loved a lot about it and can't pick just a favorite.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 4:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• i just love the fact im growing someone inside of me and cant wait to see them. the ultrasounds are just amazing seeing them for the first time is like fallin in love all over again!!!! i love being able to eat as much as i want when i want to any no one even giving a second glance..when ppl ask me when im due love it lol..being preggers is jst an awesome thing all around..feeling them move is just wow...good luck wish you luck!!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2011