I have a friend named sarah who has no friends!

she is sooo bold about what she says so its scares people away i think
well....my bff was just in town and her name is tina
tina refuses to be friends with sarah although they used to be...
but sarah said to her "well you sleep around so maybe you could give me advice about how to get a man?'
tina and i started busting out laughing cuz she's a virgin and she's putting tina down like it's no big deal
she hates on us big time, like the other day tina and i were partying and sarah was making fun of how cliche that is to party with wine
she invited herself over and we said no, so i set a date with sarah when tina would be out of town, which was today, and i happened to have alcohol poisoning...
so instead of saying "oh darn" or" hope you feel better" she's is full on being a hater
should i even be friends with her? i am questioning our friendship, should i ignore her?
all i ever say to her is "all power to ya"....sort of my way of saying good luck. but....i really dont like how she calls me non stop cuz im the only one nice to her. i cant stand her anymore! driving me crazy
not to mention she's all up in the catholic scene but she ran someone over with her car on purpose! so shes one of those that acts like an angel, judges the hell out of you, but has the dirtiest most evil thoughts and i KNOW because she reads me her diary.
i just cant hang and i know it's unhealthy because i feel BAD for her, and that's not a good sign...what to do??

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 4:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• omg.... I have no words.. lol!~ good luck!!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• oh sarah, sarah, sarah..it seems as though sarah has some sort of disorder like a REAL life problem, i wasnt being sarcastic. I would end the friendship before you put yourself in the middle of something. Have you ever seen The Roomate? DO NOT let it go that far!

as a matter of fact, now you know why she has no friends, you could tell her to get herself help but she wouldnt ever do that.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I think you already know the answer. She's a toxic friend
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Yeah clingly people will bug the hell out of you for a while till they find someone else. Don't answer her calls and your lucky she doesnt drive.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• she keeps inviting me to things and i keep saying no!!! so shes inviting me more and more to see if i even care..soon she find out i just don't want to be around her. plus she doesn't have a car so i have to pick her up everywhere and drop her off. she just calls and calls and calls and calls what do i do!
    Liz4Life

Comment by Liz4Life (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• lol the WORLD's lucky she doesn't drive lol

on a more serious note, just don't answer her calls....and what about facebook? stay "friends" but don't reply RIGHT!?
    Liz4Life

Comment by Liz4Life (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• drop, drop, drop it likes it hot!
    Anonymous

• that girl sounds crazy i would drop her as a friend like a bad habit!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2011