Aunt and mom came to blows!!! What should I do???

My father passed away and my cousin went to visit my father without his wife. My father has known his wife for close to 26 years. We have always attended their parties and my dad has always put on average 100 to 200 per envelope and never said no to any event they had despite him having dementia. WHen my dad went to the hospital his wife never showed up. No phone calls and no visit. When my cousin's dad was sick we visitied from 2 hours away with my son. We went to the wake , funeral and also contributed to paying for dinners for them . My brohter had a graduation party and did not invite my cousin. SO my aunt calls and says do you want to go back to not talking anymore???They did not talk for almost 5 years a long time ago. My mother told her you never wanted to get in the middle of your dil. YOu said you did not care what she did. You now want to get involved?? You were always afraid to say anythign to upset the princess and now you want to tell me off? I feel so bad. Now both spouses are gone and they may go their seperate ways. I feel so sad. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• this post is so confusing .. sorry, I don't understand the situation other than you're upset and you have family that isn't getting along.. they'll work it out...
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 4:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Hu? If I'm following at all it sounds like you should them them handle it, it doesn't concern you.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• YOU DO NOTHING.

This sounds childish and more like sibling rivalry.  You do NOT get involved. AND you do not listen to complaints, bad mouthing, or rumors on either end.

There bad behavior should NOT dictate your behavior.

Anonymous

• Let them work out their own drama. Stay out of it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• huh? We went from taking about a wife not seeing a dying dad to a aunt and mom arguing. I am very lost.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2011