Loosing it...

I don't know that hit Desi (DD) but she's being a little monster now a days, Or it's me loosing patience thanks to hormones don't know for. The first time I can't wait until she gets back to day care and me to work... She's bugging everyone in this house (mostly her big brother, dogs and cat.) we tell her not to do one thing she does the opposite Tell her to stop giving food to the dogs she gives me an angry face and continues. Corner trick doesn't work, the Put in the room either... I think I'm loosing it... She throws stuff at me DH Of course looks the other way and says nothing. Am I the only one sick of raising these kids alone?

proudmom717

Asked by proudmom717 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sounds like terrible two's. My DS was the sweetest little baby ever then now that he is nearing 2 is is a little monster as well. I have no help what so ever. There dad does he';s own thing and leaves me to take care of them. Try taking a mommy time out
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Toddlers they are just that way.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• No, you are not alone with this. 2 is the time for testing limits in kids. Parents need to step up with discipline. You need to get DH on board. Go back to time outs. Keep putting her back in when she gets out. It will get worse then it will get better. It may take 3 - 7 days.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2011