What do you do to work from Home?

Am asking all you Cafe Moms on What you do to work from Home? Cause i am looking for a way to make money. To start earning right away. To not have to call people or do groups. Just something i can do from home from my computer that is not to hard either or to much to start. But any ideas would be nice Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• Hi I am self employed & work from home. I am in need of 3 people to team up with me as soon as possible. There is no cold calling, no product inventory required, no commute, & no boss. You would own your own business & we would work as a team as we grow, overhead is low. You must be positive; self motivated, & enjoy helping people. Contact me let’s set up an appointment; it will only take ten minutes or so to provide you with all the details necessary to decide if this is right for you. There is no obligation… only opportunity. This company is ten years debt free & growing fast.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 5:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Lucky for you if you are interested Im with prepaid legal and I am offering only 2 more people the opportunity to start up nearly free... Ihave been with my business nearly 2 years and I earn between 1500-5 K a month from home in my dining room.

My business is coast to coat we are the #1 LARGEST AND FASTEST GROWING team in the whole company and Im the #2 leader for my state.

Prepaid Legal is 39 years old and LITERALLY has the BEST credentials PUBLISHED you can find, as well as NYSE publicly traded making it again #1
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• We co-own an ag consulting business - DH & FIL do the physical work, I help do some of the computer work, billing, etc.
    Anonymous

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:02 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I work for Paperly, it is personalized stationery. Message me if you want more information!
    babygrlsmommy

Answer by babygrlsmommy at 4:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• Although the idea I am sharing is done is groups, it is fun and very low-key. I am a fashion consultant for Vault Denim. There is NO inventory to buy & training is provided. You can check out my website www.vaultdenim.com/nickiaddison If you have additional questions, feel free to contact me at www.nickiaddison@vaultdenim.com. Thanks! Have a great day!
    nickirae11

Answer by nickirae11 at 1:21 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose. I never even use the phone. I train a team online and we do great training that way and of course; I'm always a phone call away but I know what you mean about not having to call people.I've honestly done my business online only for now.I may do more things later.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 7:31 AM on Aug. 11, 2011