What do you do to work from Home?

Am asking All Cafe Moms on What you do to work from Home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• Questions You Should Ask
    Before you sign up, be sure to ask questions about the following:
    • Start up costs. The start up costs in direct selling companies is generally modest – usually the cost of a sales kit – and are often less than $100. Legitimate companies want to make it easy and inexpensive for you to start. On the contrary, pyramid schemes make their money through fees paid by new recruits or by loading inventory and/or training aids on them. High entry fees should be a warning sign.
    • Unsold inventory. Be sure to ask how much inventory (if any) you will be required to purchase and what the terms of return are if you decide to leave the business. DSA member companies, for example, are required to buy back unsold marketable inventory and sales aids purchased within the prior 12 months if you decide to quit the business, for at least 90 percent of the price you paid for them. Contact me for more info
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 5:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I have a direct sales business with Wildtree.
    I have three Full Time Blogs and a part time blog - all of which earn through ads and affiliates
    I have a website that ties everything I do together - although I'm revamping at the moment.
    I am an affiliate with about 30 different companies
    And I am an affiliate with both SwagBucks (which I use to earn Amazon GCs) and BigCrumbs...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I have a home based business with Prepaid Legal services and one thing I have learned over the years with various companies IS NOT how much it costs to get started..making it a criteria for it not being worth it, but what am i receivng for my start up...products, training courses, websites, materials etc.
    Those companies that are super cheap to get into 2.00-10.00-20.00 often dont pay much better than that without serious serious work.

Ive been doing my business nearly 2 years, and I make a FT income in PT hrs. I invested less than 200 dollars, which I made back in 36 hrs. and Ihave a business that has NO renewal or quota and I can WILL to my children to earn daily residuals for the life of the business
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I manage our carpet cleaning business and I'm a Beachbody Coach.....I not only sell workout systems like P90X, Insanity, and TurboFire but I also motivate, inspire and help others stay on track for their journey in losing weight and getting fit.

www.FitWithMelissa.com
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• have a Gift Basket Business and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Biz
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I have a business with Arbonne International. With a growing industry and phenomical products...it's the place to be. Blessed to have found this business.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:22 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:48 PM on Jun. 4, 2011

• I sell Scentsy. Love IT! It's been great and I use the products daily.

ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 11:36 AM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I work with a company that does consumer direct marketing - the first of its kind in North America - I love what I do! There is no large investment - in fact its basically free this month :) I know that I am making a difference and am helping people - there is absolutely no risk! Contact me if you would like more information.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I do Barefoot books. It was free to sign up and I did amazing my first week so am still doing it. It works for me. I've tried so many other things that never worked.
    Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 7:18 AM on Aug. 11, 2011