Belly casts and maternity pictures?

my boyfriend is really excited about doing one for me lol he also wants to get maternity pictures done....but what i was wondering is when should we do both? when my belly is bigger like 35-37 weeks? or should i do it now at 30 or 31 weeks?

edit**** heres what my belly looks like right now LOL sorry if the picture is huge, we also wanna make sure we get the cast done before my baby shower

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 5:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• id wait till 38 weeks or so
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• For maternity pictures, I think you should go ahead with them because you want todo them before you have any swelling. I done my last ones at 27 weeks and it was the perfect time. I am 25 weeks now and plan on doing these in the next couple of weeks as i am sure I will swell more this time with it being so hot! Good luck!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 8:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2011