If you won the lottery....

What would you do with the money? What are your fantasies? I'm finding that I have quite "reality based" fantasies :)

MeandMyBabes

Asked by MeandMyBabes at 5:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Pay off bills, buy a nice house, a nice car and live my life like I do now. Just because I have money to blow doesnt mean I should and will.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I'm with Mommy of two and you...my wants are very realistic...I don't need an extravagant lifestyle to be happy, just want to be comfortable and know my children are taken care of...making sure we have all the things we need and SOME of the things we want.
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 5:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Pay off my new car I just got last week. Get a new truck for SO. Buy me a forewheeler (SO already has a threewheeler). Get some new clothing for myself & SO then tuck the rest away until we were ready to buy a house which at this very moment I am not.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Retire and get out of debt.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:27 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Pay off all my debt, buy a 50 acre ranch, everything I need for that ranch, put a huge chunk away or my kid's college, buy a red Mercedes Benz, travel to Israel, Switzerland, Japan, New Zealand.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• i would pay off my house. buy may daughter and her three kids a house. by a new motor home so i could travel, and give my house to my son and his fiance'
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Pay off this house, finish fixing it, sell it, and buy our farm & all that's needed with it (tractor, all that big stuff lol). Buy new vehicles and a camper. Make sure there was enough in savings for the kids' tuitions, etc. And if there was anything left...savings.
    Anonymous

• buy a different house, get my hubby a new vehicle, go to Australia, quit my job, join a gym, start a college fund for the kids.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:31 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• Buy a house, buy my MIL and sister a house ( they live below poverty level) Invest in low income properties since they suck so I would make improvements to them. Make accounts for all my children. Donate to different groups, and then I would continue my schooling
    Anonymous