This baby is so active. Does this mean she will be active after she is born?

I feel her all the time and of course it is especially when i sit or lay down. Will she be this active as a child? I hope not....... LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't think so, my son was barely active and came out screaming for the first full year lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• my 2 girls 6 and 3 were very active they moved non stop until the day they were born and they are hyper now lol. I am 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant with our 3rd and another girl she doesn't move a whole lot so I joke saying she will be my laid back child lol....so I guess we will see in 10 more weeks if that is actually true lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My oldest was a wild-child from the moment she started kicking, and she stayed that way throughout elementary school. With my twins, they were consistent with their womb movement until about a year and a half. Up until that time my daughter was much more active than my son, but suddenly he became the active one and she started spending more time "reading" books.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• No, my daughter was like that. Now at 8 she is not so active.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 5:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2011