Have any of u had a blister on ur foot

so i was walking in my sandals to my son school to pick him up, and the pavement was hot so on my way back my feet were burnin, and now im noticin that my left foot i got this round blister that hurts like hell to walk in, have any of u had this and how did u treat it???

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Health

• This usually happens to me with new sandals, and each summer when I get used to sandals again. Make sure to clean the area-soak your feet in some warm soapy water. Regular dawn dish soap is very good for blisters, sores, open wounds. You don't want to use something with alot of moisturizers in it as you want the area to just be clean and dry. The soapy soak will be soothing as well. Don't put creams or anything on it, and try to stay barefoot to get plenty of air too it. If you have to wear shoes put a band-aid over it to prevent further rubbing and friction, change bandage often. When you get home soak your foot again and give it air. It will hurt for awhile but should heal fine. I usually wear new shoes a little bit a day for awhile just so my foot can get used to it to avoid this. It's annoying to have a blister, but just keep it clean and dry and you'll be fine. If it's very painful put some ice on it for a few mins.
    phoenixstar

Answer by phoenixstar at 5:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• the only thing i hate its when the band aid rubs it and then it opens, that's the worst part
    cataquiroz24

Comment by cataquiroz24 (original poster) at 6:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2011