Is there a work from home business that you process orders for other companies?

vickilf

Asked by vickilf at 5:25 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Money & Work

• I work from home online and I love it! I set up wholesale accounts for a Health and Wellness Company. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I have a Gift Basket Business and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership accounts

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Biz
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Sorry I have not heard of a work from home company that just processes orders for other companies....don't know how that would work unless you had a ridiculously huge warehouse with products from multiple companies.

Good luck to you in finding the right company or choice for you
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 3, 2011

• I also was looking for a work at home/from home opportunity and decide the best thing for me was to open my own business that I could set my own prices and run it the way I wanted to but still have corporate support. It took me a few years but I finally found it!! It has been the best thing that has happened to me. I am not limited to retail sales and parties which is great for me. I have the option of redidual sales, retail sales, home parties and fundraising. I am in the process of also setting up a site seperate from my main store that will be a bsket site using the products that I sell. I did a fundraiser recently and it was a huge success. Take a look at my site and see if it is something that may interest you and register for the free drawing too!!
    Always expect success!!

www.alphazuni.com
    futrmillionaire

Answer by futrmillionaire at 3:09 AM on Jun. 4, 2011