Do you think this is what made me sick?

Two days ago I ate a variety of things. One of them was a Lunchables sandwich combo. Yesterday I woke up with what I'm assuming was SEVERE food poisoning. In all of my 26 years, I have never felt worse than I did yesterday. I lost 6 lbs in 24 hours if that tells you anything. When I think back on everything I ate, none of it makes me feel sick except for the Lunchable. Even typing this makes me almost gag. The thought of that sandwich seriously make me feel sicker than you could imagine. So...I'm wondering...do you think that's what made me sick? I don't know for sure that was it, but I wonder if the fact that it sounds so gross means that was what made me sick. Thoughts?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 5:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Health

• Sounds like food poisoning to me. I bet you'll never purchase one of those again. Hope you feel better soon!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I'm afraid I don't think the "making you feel sick when you think about it" indicator is a valid one. A lunchables certainly has likely culprits in it, though.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Yes.. I would bet it.. Did you check the expiration date today on it? I can't help but to gag at even the texture of those meats in the lunchables..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I agree, just because thinking about it makes you feel sick doesn't mean it's the culprit. When I am sick stomach wise there are alot of things I can think of that will make me want to hurl...things I haven't even eaten. It is very possible the lunchables made you sick, if the expiration date has passed or if at some point (even before you bought it) it wasn't kept at the right temps. Make sure to check you dates, and get things in the fridge ASAP after shopping. Feel better!
    phoenixstar

Answer by phoenixstar at 5:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2011