What colors did you do your girl's nursery?

I am wanting something different. It seems like everything is green & pink or brown and pink. My 5 year old's room is pepto bismol pink so I would like something different. Suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• Kilz had a gorgeous lavender with a little silver in it. So we did lavender, pink and silver. Her crib bedding was lavender and pink with bunnies and her curtains were lavender with metallic silver shooting stars. My mom also made a cover for the glider and ottoman that matched the curtains. Her room was beautiful.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• light teal and light pink :-)
    cheapsally

Answer by cheapsally at 5:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I did a couple shades of medium lavender. Love it.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 5:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I did my little girl's nursery in light purple and pale green. Not too far from the pink and green you mentioned but it's what I fell in love with for her nursery.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 5:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I did my daughters powder blue and white, she has a blue crib set with white dragon flies on it, I loved it
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• i did my daughters room a lavender with butterflies
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Gray and purple, though it was being unique but apparently purple is popular
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Lilac walls (top half) with tinker bell trim wall paper halfway up the walls. Bottom half of the wall was Lilac green and pink; wit thin white stripes in between. I then had HUGE stencils of a butterfly that I used to paint them on the top of wall; in solid colors of green pink and lilac (we have slanted ceilings). Her crib set was white sheets wit butterflies and a butterfly comforter. Her crib was Grey; and I stenciled the a huge butterfly on the head board.
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 1:53 AM on Jun. 3, 2011

• yellow and mint green, ( duck theme) b/c our last name is waddle...lol
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 3, 2011