What would you say...or not say?..

A while back my friend had a party & there was another mom (stacy). Well shortly after the party my friend & stacy stopped talking -fighting/drama- ... Now, months after meeting me & parting ways with my friend...... Stacy contacts me on facebook wanting to chat!?
REALLY!?.....
Would you just ignore her?
Its easy to find me on facebook thru my friend, so if she was interested, shouldnt she have friended me shortly after meeting -- not MONTHS after!?

If she would have contacted me shortly after meeting I would have jumped at it cuz its hard to find momma-friends! But after things go sour with my friend she contacts me! LOL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• Ignore the request.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• That is suspicious. Why did they stop talking? Maybe she wants you to help smooth things over?
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Why not talk to her? Just because she if fighting with another friend doesn't mean you shouldn't be friends with her (I guess it depends on why they are fighting) I would just talk to her. Finding mom friends is hard. I am the only one out of all my friends that has kids and it sucks.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• It was alot of drama on her part really.. IDK maybe im wrong but the timing makes me suspicious that she is just trying to start crap / more drama..
    Like I said..
    Why didnt she contact me soon after the party if she wanted to hang out?.. It was only after they split ways that she tried to reach me..
    My friend isnt the drama kind. its not in her at all!... So when she is having issues with someone, I know there is a good reason behind it lol.

Part of me says .. Play Nice & just ignore her.
    Part of me says .. You gotta tell this girl a piece of your mind & let her know its shady to contact you only after the friendship with south with someone else.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2011