Has anyone tried a ouija board / known anyone who has ? is it all a hoax or does it really work ?

ghost

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I grew up with a mother who lived for the board and we had MANY scary things happen. She's a total believer in contacting spirits and I say, let sleeping dogs lie! They're a portal to hell and I'll NEVER have one in my home.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I've seen it be drawn on a piece of paper and a hoop earing be used. It worked. I do believe it's a portal/gateway to hell. The more you mess with it the more you will become more and more interested in darker ways of "having fun". I say this because I was once into magic and witchcraft for a short period of my life when I was a teenager. Maybe I was just crazy, but there were many things I still to this day cannot explain. I believe the Lord Jesus Christ was protecting me from the very evil I was seeking. I thank him everyday for protecting me and my family from evil and harm. Because it's real and it's out there right now seeking those whos souls are lost. It's up to those of us who do know the truth to fight the evil for those lost souls and bring them to where they can fight on their own and bring those who were once like them around. It's a cycle that cannot be broken. We need to stand together as one for the One and Only
    jillkraig

Answer by jillkraig at 10:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• when i was a kid we did it all the time many moons ago , it of course is not real
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Thats a door I'm not willing to open up! I've known a lot of people who have used them and said it worked.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 6:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I know my husband is creeped out by them, because he and a buddy of his tossed an old one in the burn pile once,and it showed up NOT burned on the front porch the next day. Sure... it could have been a prank,but my husband still says they are no good. I want nothing to do with them. (Although,yes I do believe you CAN find things out with them. )
    Gnomes

Answer by Gnomes at 6:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I don't mess with them, because I had a very bad experience with one when I was a teen. I have a friend who uses one as a part of her faith, and through her explanation, it's a religious tool to be used and not to be played with as a toy. After my own experience, I agree with her. Now, I have a cautious respect for them.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 6:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I think it's a hoax, but I still don't want to try it, lol.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• We played with them alot when I was a child. They are not real.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I have one...  I use it...  HERE is my blog about it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• We used them for fun at boarding school until they were banned. I actually believe they worked. My Mom and I had this talk yesterday and she said she and my Dad did it YEARS ago when first married. It kept spelling this one word over and over saying Mom had a life there and Mom accused Dad of pushing it and he said he didn't. Very recently, my Mom read a book on a place in Ethiopia which she found very interesting. The small town that was the focus of the book was the word the ouija board kept spelling about thirty years ago. Now, say what you want, but that is some strange stuff!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2011