Does anyone else have this problem?

you know how usually its the woman who doesnt want to have sex, oh i have a headache or my stomach hurts? Well in my situation my SO rejects me. Seriously, im begining to wonder whats wrong with me. Does anyone else have a similar situation?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• my husband does it too. I don't understand why either though. I feel the same way as you.
    Anonymous

• I dont know if its true but i heard that sometimes when they regret you in bed its a. because something is wroung with him or b.they happen to be seeing someone else but don't listen to me thats just what i've heard.
    loreli102207

Answer by loreli102207 at 6:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I responded to a question like this the other day...

There could be many reasons, that could have nothing to do with you.

1. His diet (poor diet, lots of fatty foods or sweets)
    2. Stress at work, or other areas of life... (I.e boss, coworkers, to many hours, not enough hours, money)
    3. High Blood pressure
    4. Weight gain
    5. His actual weight could be a factor
    6. Age ( men tend to lose their sex drives around early to late 30's, when we are gaining ours)

Your best bet for right now, is make him a physical at the doctor and go from there. If it isn't his health, then start checking into unexplained absences, being mean, grumpy other times of the day... If he is these things, he could be cheating.

sweetpea04

Answer by sweetpea04 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• As stated above there can be many reasons. I have no idea what kind of man he is but there are passive-aggressive men who refuse to give it up to SO/wife/gf out of sheer wanting to control or punish her. Some sociopaths (I know it sounds like a horrible word but it's a personality disorder) do it as a form of manipulation, to keep her in her place and show her who is boss. Not saying your guy is like that. My SO is like that (same guy?LOL) He gets turned off if I am sexually aggressive. I have to sit around and wait for him to want it. Not sure what I'm doing right but he wants it now. I learned not to nag him about it and I constantly remind him he's in control (*which he is not) so I guess he is rewarding me. I just let him think he is in control! lol I feed his ego and make him think he's king of the hill and I'm here for his pleasure. (That's a crock but he believes it) I love how ignorant some men are. Good thing he's a great lay!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:45 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Tell him to go get a check up. How old is he. Might have something to do with it.
    Anonymous

• Sweetpea04 is onto something. My husband's sex drive is not as robust as mine. I know he's into me and faithful but he's 43 and I'm 30. I'm just coming up to my peak and he peaked 20 years ago. Its very frustrating and it took me years to simmer down and stop taking it personally. Dh & I have gone over this so many times that i think he started to realize he needed to buck up and do it sometimes even if he didn't want to, at the same time I had to be less demanding. He has also learned through communication that I don't expect a rock star every time - 5 minutes of that connection is good enough, that helped him relax too. Also, i threatened to tell my dr (male friend of his) that I needed a pill to dim my libido because hubby couldn't keep up - that helped too ;)
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 8:40 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• My hubby is 10 years older than I and I've known from day 1 that our sex drives were totally different. We had a few rough spots at first but as the years went on, he's now wondering what's wrong with MY sex drive because I refuse to beg for it anymore! I let him approach me first & if he doesn't want it soon enough, I take care of my needs myself!
    jon6pat

Answer by jon6pat at 8:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• are you pregnant? mine got into the 'goddess' mindset with me when i was preggers and we went from both having awesome libido's to him having none, at least none he'd follow through with, and mine going through the roof. it caused a lot of insecurity and issues for me until i got him to say why.

i'd ask your hubby whats up.
    Shathariel

Answer by Shathariel at 10:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• get a toy and make it your best friend...he will soon feel replaced...and poss act up and man up and please his woman!!!
    Anonymous

• this happens to me every once in a while but I try to steam things up between us...maybe surprise him with lingerie when he gets home...i know children play a big role but put the kids to bed and turn into his favorite porn star!! u can send him sexy txt messages or sexy pictures...u might keep him wanting more..
    JulieFrancesca

Answer by JulieFrancesca at 12:24 AM on Jul. 12, 2008