How many people were in the delivery room with you?

With my first, I was young, scared and wanted my whole family with me and they were! We filled my room plus the room next door. Luckily we had nice nurses who didn't chase them out. With my next two, I only let SO, my sis, and the grandmas be in the room. If we have another one, I want it to be just the two of us.

nmmama09

Asked by nmmama09 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Just my fiance and my mom.. Whenever we have our second child, I want it to just be him and I.
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 6:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My mom and Grandmother were in there with me.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 6:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Just my husband
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Just DH. I wanted the birth to be a special moment for the two for us. Once I was settled in we let everyone come visit. With my second DH went to the waiting room to get DS and we spent another 3o min just us before we let the rest of the family in.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My husband, I had a c-section so only 1 person was allowed in with me.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 6:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• It was myself (duh!), SO, mother in law, my aunt & her daughter 4yo at the time, then my aunts sons who were in their teens kept popping in & out looking for money for food/drinks/etc which made my SO really mad lol but whatever, just another day in my life hahaha
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My husband and midwife were in the delivery room with me along with loads of staff. My friend who acted as doula was in the room with me but wasn't allowed in the delivery room with us.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 6:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I didnt want alot of people seeing my cooch. First kid I only had a friend. 2nd was a C and that was my husband. 3rd was a C and that was my husband.
    surfgrl60

Answer by surfgrl60 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• My husband.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I'm thinking just DH and me. Maybe my mom; we'll have to see when game day gets here. But definitely NOT my MIL. No way, Jose!!
    mrsjon

Answer by mrsjon at 6:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2011