What is the best exersise rutine to stay inshape duing pregnancy?

A.D.D426

Asked by A.D.D426 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Pregnancy

• This is a question that you should ask your doctor on your next visit. It all depends on how your pregnancy is going,
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Okay thank you im not pregnant yet still TTC but i want to hit the ground running when i do get my BFP bc i gained 60lbs with my son and lost it all i dont want to go threw it again..
    A.D.D426

Comment by A.D.D426 (original poster) at 6:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Good Luck TTC!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• If your doc okays exercise then I have really enjoyed yoga :) Keeps me in shape, and it is low energy. Also, taking a 30 min walk every day is wonderful for you!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• yeah and my son would love going for walks i should take that up now like arely in the am bc thats really the only time i have between school and work lol
    A.D.D426

Comment by A.D.D426 (original poster) at 6:47 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• If you're not exercising regularly now, after you get pregnant is not the time to start. You need to start now, get in a routine, and not go beyond that during pregnancy - if you're going to walk now, you can keep walking. But clear it all with your doc first once you are pregnant. Forcing yourself to not gain weight in pregnancy isn't healthy.
    Anonymous

• thank you for that advise i was in a normal rutin but once i lost the weight i wanted too i kindof got out of it. i should start back soon ,, like tomorow and stick too it... i can see why its not healthy to try and keep ur weight down during pregnancy,
    A.D.D426

Comment by A.D.D426 (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Jun. 3, 2011