• In the Spotlight:

When was the last time you peed alone?

I know I'm not the only mother who gets trailed the second you stand up or leave a room. I don't think I've peed unaccompanied in months. If I manage to evade my daughter, I have 2 cats that think they need to be in on the action. (For some reason, they want to stare down the toilet when it is flushing?) I would love, one day, to just go to the bathroom...pee...and walk out without having an audience or hearing banging on the door the whole minute I'm in there!

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• 1997
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I havent peed alone in 19 yrs. I either have a child follow me, or my dogs who just sit and stare at me while i pee.

Answer by gemgem at 5:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I had this problem..but now I run in and slam and lock the door as quickly as possible. I still get the banging on the door tho Its been this way for yrs. I just recently started to fight back.

MOM_OF_FOUR_00

Answer by MOM_OF_FOUR_00 at 5:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I get to while I am at work, does that count? LOL! My kids follow me too and want to play 21 questions at the door. I enjoy my alone pee time at work!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 5:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Oh I feel as if it's been years! In fact, I think it has.. The other night I didn't want to wake DH up so I left the lights off, when I sat down on the toilet I saw my 5 year old standing at the door and then he asked "what's for breakfast tomorrow?", I said "Huh?" and then he walked back to bed. My children are so odd..
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 5:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Lol...it is so funny that you bring up work. When I was in the bathroom at work the other day I actually thought "ahh...I'm alone"...then someone walks into the stall next to me, sees my purse and says "You still haven't had that baby yet!" ALMOST got thru it without company or a question!!! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Alone? With the door closed? You can do that?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• lol,lol, You mean I am not the only one. I have 3 kids and every time they need to be in the bathroom at the same time, even my hubby sometimes. Good lord I gave up and I pee with the door open, I figured they are goin to come in anyway, Cant beat em join em, But since I start leaving the door open they have stopped coming in so much, I guess they wanted the challenge of getting me to open the door. I run in and close and lock when #2,lol, but they still knock.,lol.
    Anonymous

• Haha these are hilarious! Don't have kids yet to follow me (much to look forward to! LOL!). But before I got rid of my cats, they always trailed behind to watch while i peed. haha, they even liked to peak in the shower to see what i was doing in there haha
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• April 9, 2006...the night before my water broke. Very last time...
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2008