im sick of hearing people tell me "oh you think you like being pregnant and time is flying by well JUST wait! Youll hate it at the last few weeks!"

i am seriously SOOOOO sick of hearing that. im a really positive person and i absolutely LOVE my pregnancy and i could go through this again lol. my pregnancy is flying by and its been a wonderful pregnancy. I just cant stand when people always tell me "oh you wont like the last few weeks"

honestly, i think i will because i know it will be coming and i like surprises and suspense and i know i will see my baby soon :)

SO my question is, who here loved there WHOLE pregnancy? even the end of it? lets hear some positive feedback and not negative feedback lol

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 5:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I loved being pregnant. I felt good the entire time. The only thing that happened to me was my feet and ankles swelled pretty bad at the end, but I still felt good. Getting a good night's sleep was more of a challenge just because of my large belly, but like you, I felt so happy and content - and it did seem to go by way too fast.

I think some women have a hard time with their pregnancies and can't see how others have such great ones. I think we're lucky....
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 5:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i love my pregnancy im still pregnant and only 29 weeks so i still got time but i know im gonna love it still iv had alot of problems with my pregnancy and am just happy that myl ittle one is ok and cant wait to see her but at the same time i dont want to stop being pregnant but the whole time flying thing it was flying till this month gosh its going so slow and i know next month will be faster cuz it a busy one so i cant wait
    Anonymous

• OH ME!! ME ME!! LOL... i loved my pregnancy.. actually i didn't much care for the first trimester.. i was scared of miscarrying through the first part of it.. and i hated being sick but i loved once i started showing and i loved all the attention actually. i loved feeling my baby inside me and moving and ugh i loved it i can't wait til i'm pregnant again haha by the end i just wanted to meet my child though!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 5:28 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• It did get uncomfortable... but a great experience on the whole. Down let those Debbie Downers burst your bubble!
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 5:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• they are right!!lol
    I'm 34wks and i'm goin out of my mind. I want it to END.
    I'm sick of people who dont know that i alredy have 2 kids say oh just hang in there you'll miss it whe you have your baby an your up all night and diapers.
    Yeah thanks but my kids alread keep me up..
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 5:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My last pregnancy was AMAZING. I felt happy the entire time, I didn't get sick, and the last few weeks flew by. Even the sleeping thing went better than all my other pregnancies, and instead of feeling like a beached whale as with all my other pregnancies I just felt good. So yeah it is possible to still enjoy the last few weeks, possibly even more than the rest of the pregnancy because you've got the added thought that baby will be here soon!
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 5:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I loved being pregnant which is why I had 5 kids. I didnt like the end of any of my pregnancies though because my back hurt, I peed every 2 minutes, my feet swelled, I couldnt sleep and the anxiety of just wanting to see my baby was unreal. In the end I was so relieved and happy to have them. The bad part of the pregnancy (morning sickness and last couple weeks) didnt deter me from having more.

Answer by gemgem at 5:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i had 2 HORRIBLE pregnancies all the friggin way through... and my 1st was almost 2 weeks overdue. i just tell women to wait until AFTER they have the baby...that's the part that really sucks.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 5:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i LOVED being pregnant, the whole time, up to the very end............... my SIL hated being pg, she had terrible ones but I had a great one and can't wait to do it again
    don't listen to them
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 5:48 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I did, every little bit of it! I was in no hurry for it to end (I tried some natural induction techniques at the end, but ONLY because I was trying to avoid the medical induction that would be coming in a few days!) I even enjoyed labor, lol! Not so much the pain, but I kept thinking it was going to get worse, and it didn't, really.

Try to keep an open mind, though, because most women DO end up being miserable in the end. I took that knowledge and made sure to enjoy the good times that much more, and then was pleasanty surprised by not being miserable at the end! Next pregnancy could be the complete opposite, though...which is why I'm in no hurry! :D
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2008