If they make weed legal...

Would you try it?

I would. I won't try it now cause it isn't legal, but I might once we get the okay. And do you think this will help our economy?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 6:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• No way. I doubt it will help.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Ummm nope! Don't see any reason to.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 6:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I think it would help our economy tremendously. I wouldn't do it but I completely agree with the legalization of marijuana.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 6:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Maybe, Me 5 years ago would have said Hell yeah! Me now has been around people while smoking it and mostly it just make them look/act stupid and stink... I may have outgrown the idea.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Is it bad that I wanna try it? I mean...it's not like it's cocain. It's just weed. Weed makes you hungry and lazy. That's it. I don't see a problem with it.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 6:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• no.
    Erzy

Answer by Erzy at 6:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Oh second part! The tax revenue would be nice but it would still take a few years to get the illegal growers and sellers out of the picture forcing people to buy legally and thus pay the tax.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I don't wanna smoke it. I might bake it into some brownies and keep the brownies with the alcohol, but I wouldn't smoke it.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 6:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• haha I've already tried it, back in college. I do think it should be legal, and I think it would help stop the drug wars around and on the US/Mexico border. But thats another matter entirely.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 6:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• No because it is useless drugs. If they made crack legal would you try that too?
    Anonymous