What happen to the man I married? How could he change so much? If I say red he said blue.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• I have no clue. Were in the same sinking boat..
    Anonymous

• Babe you are not the only one. welcome to the married life. Me and my husband are two opposites. You just have to find a medium.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 5:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• marriage is a constant strugge, it takes work. good luck
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Men are just like that,thats all. I learn to just ignore mine when he wants to start crap like that. I will hang up on him in a heartbeat. LOL, could be mid life crisis too. A lot of people say that can't happen, but, oh yes it can. Just like a woman going thru menopause a man can change from red to blue.Let them aregue with themselves then they will stop.But then again, I bet my husband could argue with himself and somehow lose :)
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Katt122 you are funny!
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 5:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Im not married to my SO and we are like this we used to get along so well "for the most part" and when we moved in together it was like WHOA!!!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• My husband goes through phases where he'll just argue with whatever I say. No matter what it is and even if he agrees with it, he'll still find a way to argue with me. It's irritating as heck! But I just yell at him a few time and he eventually stops.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:51 PM on Dec. 9, 2008