FB and Family

Ok ladies I want your opinion on this. I have a FB page and some of my family I havent seen over 25yrs found me and so we talked and I gave them my # and they called me. These are my guy cousins will what happen was their wifes got mad and think they are talking to some femal gf I dont know stupid shit. The one cousin said that his wife was more mad about him for having a FB what ever I say. I want to know what you all think of this. Would you get mad like them? I am so over women who are dreama and cant let their men talk to anyone. I feel like calling the house and asking to talk to the wifes to let them know who I am so they can just chill out. I would never do that. The guys are so happy to have found me and their wifes go and act like this. Should I talk to the wifes or just let it be what it is? My cousins want to meet up and see me and my family so then what their crazy wifes can get more mad it shouldnt be like that. What would you do.?..

butterflies78

Asked by butterflies78 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• dont get in the middle of marital drama. Let the cousin handle his woman.
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 6:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I think you should just let your cousins handle their wives. It may be upsetting, but it isnt your place to get in the middle. I think its a silly thing to angry over, but you don't know both sides of the story. I would be upset if my man had a facebook that he never told me had, sounds suspicious. I personally would not be upset he was talking to a cousin, but you never know, maybe he is know for lying or cheating about this stuff. i am glad you were able to get into contact after so long though!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 6:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Are they from west virginia???
    Why do they wives fear them talking to a cousin?
    Anonymous

• Your cousins should just tell their wives that you are a cousin. You should let them take care of it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I found some long lost cousins on FB too ... never was a big deal.
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Do not get involved. Sounds like a lot of momma drama and for no reason. GL.
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 7:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• just think if the shoe was on the other foot? if ur husband all the sudden found a girl "cousin" would it be ok? they dont know you from adam, just that their husband is talking to another woman. maybe if your family and his family met up they would understand more but it doesnt help that you guys never had contact and out of the blue her husband is talking to a woman... be a little more understanding of the wifes situation.
    dramaMama407

Answer by dramaMama407 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• Why wouldn't these guys just tell their wives that you're their cousin? Sounds fishy.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• They have told them that I was a cousin even while I was on the phone with them they said to the wifes oh honey this is my cousin I havent seen for over 20 some yrs. I wouldnt get mad over my husband talking to a woumen family or no family ONLY if I over heard him saying some thing wrong or he was making planes to to out out with her and was hiding it and I heard it. Thats just dumb.
    butterflies78

Comment by butterflies78 (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2011

• I would ask them if my talking to her would help. I would also be friend them on FB
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 10:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2011