Anybody here in a relationship that is rocky and you arent totally happy all time but you still really want to marry this person and be with them forever?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• Not everyone is happy all the time, but, in general are you happy that this person is in your life? If you go into a marriage thinking its always going to be easy going,think again, but, that doesn't mean you can't have a great life with this person.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:35 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• all i have to say is look at the red flags. things will not change and you cannot change him.
    Anonymous

• I would go to counseling before I married this person. In my mind marriage is FOREVER. Divorce is not an option, so I would make sure that I was going to be happy with him, not just once in a while, happy all the time, for the rest of my life. Counseling is important in your situation. Message me if you want to talk.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I agree with kat122. I married my husband knowing that things were rocky and we've had some hard times but I love him and he loves me and we want to be together forever. Marriage isn't easy and you have to work hard on it. To many people give up to easy. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Yea except i'm already married and I'm not sure if I want to be with them forever. I would want to be but it's just too much on me. WAY too much..It's getting pretty ugly here lately.
    Anonymous